Internet Data Protection Declaration
1. Purpose of this data protection declarationWe thank you for your interest in our website and our company. Keeping personally identifiable information (hereafter called data) secure is a serious and important issue. In the following sections we detail which data is collected during a visit to our website and the use of its services, how this data is used, and which technical and administrative protective measures are in place.
2. Controller/service providerThe controller as defined in the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is Oehm und Rehbein GmbH, Neptunallee 7c, 18057 Rostock (see contact information on this website). Oehm und Rehbein GmbH is also the service provider according to the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
3. Collection and use of your dataThe extent to which your personal data is collected and used depends upon whether you are simply browsing our website or also using its services:
Simply browsing and reading our website does not require you to submit personal information.
In this case we only collect and use the data automatically transmitted by your internet browser. This includes:
- visit date and time
- web browser
- browser settings
- operating system
- last website visited
- volume and status of transferred data (file transferred, file not found)
- IP address
b) Use of services
Services offered on our website involve the transfer of personal information, for example via a contact form requiring last name, first name, business field, telephone number, email address and postal address. Each web form specifies required and optional fields.
Your data is collected and used in order to provide the desired service, for example an email with information concerning a specific product.
Your data is transferred to a reliable service provider subcontracted by Oehm und Rehbein. Subcontractors may include technical and service (e.g., shipping) providers. Otherwise, your data is passed on to third parties only when required by law
4. Data protection and consent to use of dataWith your explicit consent we offer a personalised internet experience based on previous entries, activities and preferences. For this purpose it is necessary to generate a user profile containing your browsing activities as well as your web service entries. This data is also used by Oehm und Rehbein for market analysis. However, these analyses are only for the previously described purposes and for internal use.
Our website explicitly requests your consent to the use of this data. You have the option to reverse this decision at any time.
5. Contact formIn order to use the contact form, you must consent to the use of data and enter your last name, first name, business field, telephone number, email address and postal address. All additional entries are optional and are used to personalise our communication and facilitate possible inquiries concerning your email address.
We only employ session cookies that are saved for the duration of your visit to our website. The purpose of these cookies is to record your browsing activity and register when your visit is completed.
Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session.
Via the options of your web browser, you can choose to enable or disable cookies. You can configure your browser to disable all cookies, allow cookies from certain sites only, or view and selectively delete cookies using a cookie manager. Our website is only fully functional when you enable session cookies in connection with OR Technology.
Our cookies store no personal information, nor do they allow access to information that may reveal your identity.
7. Use of Google AnalyticsWe strive to provide our users with the best possible experience on our website. In order to achieve this goal, we have to assess which topics and web pages are particularly well received.
8. Rights of withdrawal and objectionWe hereby inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of data at any time.